Chanelle Segunda Casa, S.L. is particularly sensitive to the protection of personal data of users of the services of the website.
Chanelle Segunda Casa, S.L., reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, industry practices, or the interests of the entity. Therefore, this Legal Notice is subject to changes and updates so that the published version may be different at each time the User accesses it. Therefore, the user must read it each and every time he/she accesses the site.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is Chanelle Segunda Casa, S.L., with address for these purposes at C/ Roques del Salmor, 1 – 38679 – Adeje
Likewise, and when so informed, the Data Controller will be or may be the companies that make up the Andreas and Partners Group of Companies that can be consulted at https://andreasandpartners.avisolegal.info/100_grupo.html
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
Chanelle Segunda Casa, S.L. will process the data provided by users in order to manage the request made by them.
PRINCIPLES OF APPLICATION TO DATA PROCESSING
The following principles shall apply to the processing of personal data:
- Personal data must be processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
- Personal data must be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Personal data must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the processing.
- Personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Personal data should be kept in a form that permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing.
- Personal data must be treated in such a way as to ensure its security.
LEGITIMACY FOR DATA PROCESSING
Chanelle Segunda Casa, S.L. is entitled to the processing of personal data, based on the consent given by the person concerned by signing or accepting the relevant forms and / or documents, for one or more specific purposes.
DATA COMMUNICATIONS – RECIPIENTS
There will be no transfer of personal data to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation or prior authorization from the interested party with clear, unequivocal and express consent. There will be no international transfer of data.
In any case, data will be communicated or transferred upon request, to:
- Jurisdictional organs.
- General Administration of the State, of the Autonomous Communities, Local and competent public institutions, for the exercise of similar competences or when so established by law.
- Public entities imposed by law.
- Any other resulting from the regulations in force.
Depending on the type of data being processed, by way of example and not limitation, the personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period of time to comply with legal obligations, as long as you do not object to the processing or revoke your consent:
- Once the contractual and/or professional relationship is terminated, we will keep them blocked during the legal prescription periods.
On the other hand, in order that the data in our records and files, computerized and/or on paper, always correspond, we will try to keep them updated. For this purpose, the interested party must inform Chanelle Segunda Casa, S.L. of any change and/or modification.
Personal data will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and fulfillment of the purpose/s expressed, in the cases provided, according to law.
However, the data subject may in any case exercise his/her rights, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, which are as follows:
- Right to information: tyou have the right to be clearly informed BEFORE your data is collected and/or collected, about what data will be processed, for what purpose it is processed, where it was obtained and/or collected and possible communications.
- Right of access: to know what data are being processed, for what purpose they are processed, where they have been obtained and/or collected and possible communications.
- Right of rectification: to modify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right of cancellation: to cancel inadequate or excessive data.
- Right of Opposition: to prevent data from being processed or to stop data from being processed, but only in the cases established by law.
- Right to Limit Treatment: to request the suspension of data processing in the cases established by law.
- Right to Data Portability: to be able to receive data provided in a structured and commonly used electronic format and to be able to transmit it to another data controller.
- Right not to be Subject to Individualized Decisions: in order that no decision is made about your data, which produces legal effects or affects the data subject, based on the processing alone.
The interested party may exercise such rights by sending a request accompanied by a photocopy of his/her ID card, by mail to the following address: C/ Roques del Salmor, 1 – 38679 – Adeje or to email address: email@example.com
If you consider that your right to personal data protection has been violated, you may file a complaint (Tutela de derechos) with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Finally it is reported that Chanelle Segunda Casa, S.L., will adopt in its information system the appropriate technical and organizational measures, in compliance with the principle of proactive responsibility, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of stored data, thus avoiding its alteration, loss, unauthorized access or processing; taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing, as well as risks of varying probability and severity associated with each of the treatments.
MORE INFORMATION ON DATA PROCESSING
When the processing is carried out by Chanelle Segunda Casa, S.L. you can consult additional and detailed information on Data Protection on our website: http://chanelle.avisolegal.info/
Where processing is carried out by the Andreas and Partners Group of companies, you can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection on our website: https://andreasandpartners.avisolegal.info.
You can consult the CURRENT REGULATIONS FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA at: http://normativa.avisolegal.info